test count

Originally published at: https://peakprosperitycom.bigscoots-staging.com/test-count/

When I view things through the “China lens” a lot of things snap into place. Beginning with the Covid deceptions and progressing through the veritable flood of military-aged males China is shipping to the US it all makes sense.

China is busy making inroads all over the globe. It is rightfully securing access to the resources it will need for the next few decades. It is building embassies, ports, roads, railroads, airports, and libraries for use by the people of the nations it seeks to do business with.

This is sensible. The West, for its part, is busy confusing itself with Green Energy Myths and deluding itself with the idea that it can simply buy what it needs from other countries or bomb them if that fails.

Yes, I respect China’s strategy even as I worry greatly that this spells enormous difficulty for my people. But, that sets me apart from the current crop of leaders…I worry about my country and its people. They don’t.

When I view things through the “China lens” a lot of things snap into place. Beginning with the Covid deceptions and progressing through the veritable flood of military-aged males China is shipping to the US it all makes sense.

China is busy making inroads all over the globe. It is rightfully securing access to the resources it will need for the next few decades. It is building embassies, ports, roads, railroads, airports, and libraries for use by the people of the nations it seeks to do business with.

This is sensible. The West, for its part, is busy confusing itself with Green Energy Myths and deluding itself with the idea that it can simply buy what it needs from other countries or bomb them if that fails.

Yes, I respect China’s strategy even as I worry greatly that this spells enormous difficulty for my people. But, that sets me apart from the current crop of leaders…I worry about my country and its people. They don’t.

END

END2