SEC Proposes Natural Asset Companies, DNA Found in Vaccines

Originally published at: https://peakprosperitycom.bigscoots-staging.com/daily-digest/sec-proposes-natural-asset-companies-dna-found-in-vaccines/

The Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) has proposed a rule to authorize the creation of Natural Asset Companies (NACs), a new investment vehicle developed by the Intrinsic Exchange Group (IEG) in partnership with the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). The purpose of NACs is to allow investors and governments to profit from the protection of natural resources. The proposed rule would allow federal lands, including national parks, to be enrolled in NACs, giving the NACs management authority over these assets. The Biden Administration is preparing to enroll federal lands into NACs and is adopting the United Nations System of Environmental-Economic Accounting to track the value of natural assets.

In the realm of finance, the concept of self-issued credit is being explored as a potential solution to the issues of scarcity and trust associated with traditional forms of money and currency. This system would allow market participants to issue IOUs that are later settled with goods and services, backed by the reputation of the issuer. This approach could potentially prevent manipulation from outside entities.

In the world of cybersecurity, Denmark’s critical infrastructure has been targeted in a coordinated attack compromising 22 energy organizations. The hackers exploited multiple vulnerabilities in Zyxel firewalls for initial access, executing code and gaining complete control over the impacted systems. The cybersecurity organization SektorCERT worked together with the victim organizations to apply the available patches and secure the compromised networks immediately after identifying the attacks.

In health news, a new preprint study has found billions of residual DNA fragments in COVID-19 mRNA vaccine vials. The DNA fragments detected included spike, ori, and SV40 enhancer genes. The presence of residual DNA in mRNA vaccines is concerning because it can be integrated into the human genome, potentially causing adverse effects and even cancer. The lead author emphasized the need for further research to investigate DNA contamination in COVID-19 vaccines and to determine the effects of DNA dosage on post-vaccination symptoms.

In China, the social credit system is expanding nationwide, but few are willing to criticize it due to the potential risk of a bad score. The increasing number of electric vehicle charging stations is putting a strain on the power grid, which may lead to power shortages during winter. The implementation of digital IDs and QR codes for access to stores is seen as a step towards a digital prison, similar to what is happening in China.

Finally, contrary to previous reports, the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in Belize has not issued legal guidance for the use and trade of virtual assets including cryptocurrency. Belize currently has no legal framework for virtual assets, inclusive of cryptocurrency. The FSC has not issued a law, regulations, or guidelines for these types of activities.

Sources

Belize's Financial Services Commission has not issued legal guidance for virtual assets and cryptocurrency, contrary to previous reports

Belize currently has no legal framework for virtual assets, inclusive of cryptocurrency – as such, the FSC has not issued a law, regulations, or guidelines for these types of activities.

Source | Submitted by chuck-in-belize

Social Credit System Goes Nationwide, Criticism Risky

People need to understand the wool that’s getting pulled over their eyes. I think I’m just doing a quick little video here just to give people an idea of how much energy it takes to charge an electric vehicle. I’m at Electrify America, this is a 350 KW station. I’m consuming roughly 137 KW. It’ll fluctuate, sometimes I can go up to the full 350. But to put this into perspective, an average home consumes 1.25 KW per hour. 135 KW per hour, it’s like the equivalent of 106 homes on the grid, just this one station. Now, if I was going to get the full 350 KW, like these can supply, that would be the equivalent of 280 homes. Now think about all six chargers running at full capacity, that’s like 1,080 homes on the grid. Just a little food for thought. It’s things people don’t realize, the amount of energy it takes to fast charge these batteries. It’s a huge amount of electricity, and now you understand why the electric companies can’t even supply that much power to one spot.

Source | Submitted by kelle

Preprint Study Finds Billions of Residual DNA Fragments in COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Vials

The loads of SV40 enhancer-promoter, ori, and virus spike in Pfizer are up to 186 billion copies per dose.

Source | Submitted by nickythec

Hackers Compromise 22 Energy Organizations in Coordinated Attack on Denmark's Critical Infrastructure

“Denmark is constantly under attack. But it is unusual that we see so many concurrent, successful attacks against the critical infrastructure. The attackers knew in advance who they were going to target and got it right every time,” SektorCERT notes in a report (PDF).

Big Pharma Insider Claims COVID Vaccines Created by DARPA and Department of Defense

Thank you for interviewing David Martin. Please interview Big Pharma insider Sasha Latpova next, who will explain how she knows the ‘covid vaccines’ were created by DARPA/the Department of Defense, and Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Scientist, who will explain how they were created, without doubt, to cause mass death… approaching 20 million globally so far.

Source | Submitted by nils-grimley

Interview with Dr. Russ Gonnering Explores Philosophy of Science, Medical Ethics, and the Importance of Civics Education

Please watch and share my conversation with Dr. Russ Gonnering about the philosophy of science, medical ethics, the pressing need for civics in American education, and our era of virtue signaling instead of true virtue.

The Complexities of Fiat Currency and the Potential for Self-Issued Credit

Self-issued credit would allow entities that take part in the market to issue IOUs of their own, that are later to be settled with goods and services, and that would be backed by the reputation of the issuer.

SEC Proposes Rule to Approve Creation of "Natural Asset Companies"

A transformational solution whereby natural ecosystems are not simply a cost to manage, but rather, an investible productive asset which provides financial capital and a source of wealth for governments and its citizens.

Source | Submitted by den111

Sources

Belize's Financial Services Commission has not issued legal guidance for virtual assets and cryptocurrency, contrary to previous reports

Belize currently has no legal framework for virtual assets, inclusive of cryptocurrency – as such, the FSC has not issued a law, regulations, or guidelines for these types of activities.

People need to understand the wool that’s getting pulled over their eyes. I think I’m just doing a quick little video here just to give people an idea of how much energy it takes to charge an electric vehicle. I’m at Electrify America, this is a 350 KW station. I’m consuming roughly 137 KW. It’ll fluctuate, sometimes I can go up to the full 350. But to put this into perspective, an average home consumes 1.25 KW per hour. 135 KW per hour, it’s like the equivalent of 106 homes on the grid, just this one station. Now, if I was going to get the full 350 KW, like these can supply, that would be the equivalent of 280 homes. Now think about all six chargers running at full capacity, that’s like 1,080 homes on the grid. Just a little food for thought. It’s things people don’t realize, the amount of energy it takes to fast charge these batteries. It’s a huge amount of electricity, and now you understand why the electric companies can’t even supply that much power to one spot.

Preprint Study Finds Billions of Residual DNA Fragments in COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Vials

The loads of SV40 enhancer-promoter, ori, and virus spike in Pfizer are up to 186 billion copies per dose.

Hackers Compromise 22 Energy Organizations in Coordinated Attack on Denmark's Critical Infrastructure

“Denmark is constantly under attack. But it is unusual that we see so many concurrent, successful attacks against the critical infrastructure. The attackers knew in advance who they were going to target and got it right every time,” SektorCERT notes in a report (PDF).

Big Pharma Insider Claims COVID Vaccines Created by DARPA and Department of Defense

Thank you for interviewing David Martin. Please interview Big Pharma insider Sasha Latpova next, who will explain how she knows the ‘covid vaccines’ were created by DARPA/the Department of Defense, and Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Scientist, who will explain how they were created, without doubt, to cause mass death… approaching 20 million globally so far.

Interview with Dr. Russ Gonnering Explores Philosophy of Science, Medical Ethics, and the Importance of Civics Education

Please watch and share my conversation with Dr. Russ Gonnering about the philosophy of science, medical ethics, the pressing need for civics in American education, and our era of virtue signaling instead of true virtue.

Self-issued credit would allow entities that take part in the market to issue IOUs of their own, that are later to be settled with goods and services, and that would be backed by the reputation of the issuer.

A transformational solution whereby natural ecosystems are not simply a cost to manage, but rather, an investible productive asset which provides financial capital and a source of wealth for governments and its citizens.

Sources

Sources