Osage Nation's Oil Wealth: Theft, Sludge & Scorsese

Originally published at: https://peakprosperitycom.bigscoots-staging.com/daily-digest/osage-nations-oil-wealth-theft-sludge-scorsese/

In the realm of cinema, Martin Scorsese’s “Killers of the Flower Moon” brings to light the historical and ongoing struggles of the Osage Nation. The film, based on the mass murder of Osage Native Americans and the plot to steal their oil wealth, is only the tip of the iceberg. The Osage people have been grappling with oil theft, impoverishment, and oil sludge poisoning on their Oklahoma reservation for decades. The US Bureau of Indian Affairs, referred to by the Osage as the Ma-he-tah or the Long Knife, controls their native land. The tribe’s wealth, which originated from a large oil reservoir discovered in 1894, has been systematically siphoned off by major oil companies, notably Koch Industries. The Osage are still dealing with the aftermath, including toxic sludge left behind by Koch Industries. Chief Geoffrey Standing Bear is leading the fight against the system that allowed this exploitation and the continuing injustices.

Meanwhile, a recent poll reveals a growing crisis of faith in the constitutional system among citizens. A majority of voters view the opposing party as a threat to the nation and are willing to use violence to combat their agenda. This sentiment is shared by both Biden and Trump supporters. Furthermore, a significant number of Trump supporters believe that alternative forms of government should be explored, while a quarter of Biden supporters question the viability of democracy. The rhetoric of intellectual and political elites, who label the opposing party as “traitors” and undermine the constitutional system, fuels this loss of faith. The future of our system may rest with those who are simply disconnected or disinterested in defending our founding principles.

In the field of dentistry, Clifford Carnicom’s analysis of dental anesthetics has revealed the creation of microchip-like features or micro robotics. These nanotechnology-based anesthetic suspensions consist of millions of active analgesic dental robots suspended in a colloidal suspension. They can temporarily and reversibly shut down sensitivity or pain in specific areas of the tooth. The nature of these micro robotics raises questions, as there is no DNA/RNA match with the COVID-19 shots, suggesting they may be purely technological.

On the geopolitical front, Charles Nenner, a renowned geopolitical and financial cycle expert, predicts that a once every 120-year war cycle is upon us. Nenner suggests that this war cycle will surpass the death toll of previous cycles, potentially resulting in the loss of a quarter of the world’s population. He also foresees a war cycle affecting the United States through its southern border. In terms of the economy, Nenner believes that the dollar is currently stable, but interest rates will continue to rise, inflation will increase, and a global war could cause the Dow to plummet to 5,000.

In the realm of health, Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea’s research on the effects of COVID-19 vaccines on the human body has confirmed the shedding of the vaccine from vaccinated individuals to unvaccinated individuals. This raises concerns about the spread of synthetic technology into the environment. Dr. Ana’s findings urge individuals to reconsider getting the COVID-19 vaccine and to consider the potential implications.

Lastly, in the world of decision-making, the element of time plays a crucial role. Whether we have ample time or are pressed for it, time is a factor that can optimize decisions. By breaking down decisions into smaller pieces when time allows, we can create more options and opportunities. As we slow down, the problem itself can evolve, sometimes even solving itself. This is a real-world example of selling an option at zero. Optimized time not only brings about better solutions, it sometimes is the solution.

Sources

The Importance of Time in Decision-Making

Optimized time not only brings about better solutions, it sometimes is the solution.

Source | Submitted by gamma-geek-2

Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea Reveals Startling Findings on COVID-19 Vaccines and Emerging Technologies

The emerging technologies Dr. Ana found, such as Quantum Dot Nano Technology, which are self-replicating and self-producing at a microscopic level inside of our bodies, clearly exist, and as such, it seems they require more solid regulatory oversight and full investigations into the ingredients, toxicity, legalities, ethics, and if there are any potential reforms needed in the laws or biological weapons conventions to cover any dual use (military or peace – harm or help)) and the extent of protections needed for humanity!

Source | Submitted by karen-mcabeer

Renowned Expert Warns of Impending Global War Cycle with Devastating Consequences

This war cycle is going to be worse than World War II. So, the question is what do we do and where do we go? A lot of my clients are not interested in ‘how do I make money,’ but where should we go. So, I am studying where are the best places to go. This is what I am trying to find out, and I have been very busy with this.

Dental Anesthetics Found to Contain Microchip-like Features and Micro Robotics, Supporting CDB Colony Control Theory

The scientific literature supports all of our findings, and nanotechnology has been described in all aspects of dentistry.

Poll Reveals Growing Number of Citizens Justify Violence to Silence Opposing Views

A recent startling poll shows that a majority of voters not only view the opposing party as a threat to the nation but justifying violence to combat their agenda.

Source | Submitted by nickythec

"The Osage Nation Continues to Fight for Justice and Sovereignty Beyond 'Killers of the Flower Moon'"

The Osage Nation has continued to suffer massive oil thievery, impoverishment, and oil-sludge poisoning.

Source | Submitted by newsbuoy

Sources

Optimized time not only brings about better solutions, it sometimes is the solution.

Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea Reveals Startling Findings on COVID-19 Vaccines and Emerging Technologies

The emerging technologies Dr. Ana found, such as Quantum Dot Nano Technology, which are self-replicating and self-producing at a microscopic level inside of our bodies, clearly exist, and as such, it seems they require more solid regulatory oversight and full investigations into the ingredients, toxicity, legalities, ethics, and if there are any potential reforms needed in the laws or biological weapons conventions to cover any dual use (military or peace – harm or help)) and the extent of protections needed for humanity!

Renowned Expert Warns of Impending Global War Cycle with Devastating Consequences

This war cycle is going to be worse than World War II. So, the question is what do we do and where do we go? A lot of my clients are not interested in ‘how do I make money,’ but where should we go. So, I am studying where are the best places to go. This is what I am trying to find out, and I have been very busy with this.

Dental Anesthetics Found to Contain Microchip-like Features and Micro Robotics, Supporting CDB Colony Control Theory

The scientific literature supports all of our findings, and nanotechnology has been described in all aspects of dentistry.

Poll Reveals Growing Number of Citizens Justify Violence to Silence Opposing Views

A recent startling poll shows that a majority of voters not only view the opposing party as a threat to the nation but justifying violence to combat their agenda.

"The Osage Nation Continues to Fight for Justice and Sovereignty Beyond 'Killers of the Flower Moon'"

The Osage Nation has continued to suffer massive oil thievery, impoverishment, and oil-sludge poisoning.

Sources

Sources

Sources