No Discernable Relationship between Vaccines and Cases

As time rolls on and the months go by, more data is becoming available around the actual efficacy, safety and other attributes of the new experimental mRNA technologies which have been injected into now billions of people. And that data becomes less and less convincing and reassuring by the minute.
At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days. In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.
Our public health “leaders” and their sole reliance on vaccines alone to mitigate the public health disaster of COVID-19 has proven a short sighted and flat footed strategy for a complex problem requiring a multi-pronged and nuanced set of solutions.
Better luck next time? Not likely.

Video

https://youtu.be/HeSJWGSnN8A

Part 2

Part 2 of this episode is available for paying members of the website. Click here to access Part 2.

Access to all of Chris’s content, live webinars twice a month
, and much much more is available to our paying members. Click this link for a special introductory offer.

Links

Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States, by Subramanian and Kumar
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8481107/
Time To Become (More) Resilient
https://www.peakprosperity.com/walking-away-from-mass-psychosis/

Audio

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/no-discernable-relationship-between-vaccines-and-cases/

As posted earlier, the whole premiss of jab-passports & waxing the young was to ‘protect others’.
But if you complain about the high numbers of cases in the vaccinated, you’re told: “that’s not how vaccines work, dummy – they only prevent serious illness"

The trouble is, they’re not very good at that either – especially when you allow for jab injury & ADE
If the facts don’t fit the program – then they just change the science. But if you have the audacity to question this pseudoscience – then you’re accused of spreading ‘dangerous misinformation’.
Gigaohmbiological has been posting some great videos this week - a former DRASTIC member who’s been calling out the pseudoscience that the vaccine manufacturers & MSM have been pushing on the public:

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/ke11ybender/status/1450519193216970756?s=21
https://twitter.com/ke11ybender/status/1450519193216970756?s=21

18 Likes

It’s so hard to keep up to date with scientific developments in backwoods places like Toronto and Ottawa when the dogsleds bringing in the newspapers can’t run due to lack of snow.
Here’s a Canadian news report from only a few days ago:
“Delta variant, of course, being more transmissible has led to an increase in vaccine coverage level requirement to help move towards community immunity, or herd immunity,” Tam said. Herd immunity — when enough people have been vaccinated that COVID-19 can no longer thrive — has been described as the finish line for the pandemic: if only enough people get vaccinated, Canada could cross that line and life could return more or less to normal. (says the article) It also quotes Public Health Ontario, which says to achieve “herd immunity” would require “over 100 per cent of the vaccine-eligible population” (I am not sure how that is possible but hey I am no mathematician).
https://globalnews.ca/news/8236776/canada-covid-19-herd-immunity-theresa-tam/

10 Likes

Wow. We don’t see regular tv so this is an eye opener!

5 Likes

For those of us who have not taken the jab, but have natural immunities from a severe case of Covid 
 should we be concerned with catching the virus again from the vaccinated? Should we be cautious? Are we essentially immune from catching a second case. How common is a second Covid case?

8 Likes

I first saw this paper discussed on the Jimmy Dore Show, a left leaning comedian’s youtube channel. He is generally trustworthy, but I trust Chris’ analysis about medical studies more than a comedian’s (please take no offense, Jimmy), so I waited to see Chris’ take. His is the same as Jimmy’s.
These sorts of countrywide data analyses can be a bit misleading, so I wouldn’t draw any firm conclusions yet from this study. Assuming it is internally accurate (no mistakes or made up data) Chris’s observations are very reasonable. One explanation for the surprise (i.e., that there appears to be no correlation between percentage of a population vaccinated and the current case infection rate) may be that countries with a raging Covid infection rate see higher percentages of their population get vaccinated. In other words, there is a correlation here, just not in the direction we expected. A country that has seen a recent dramatic climb in Covid cases is likely to be a country where a lot of people are going to get vaccinated. So a higher infection rate may well be correlated to a high vaccination rate without it being evidence that vaccination do not reduce transmission.
That said, the study required “full” vaccination, meaning that for everything but the J&J, which is a small percentage of all delivered vaccines, the percentage of fully vaccinated would have required the vaccinated to start the process of vaccination much earlier than the week when the case infection rate was determined. In other words, it is probably not likely that the unexpected data is driven by populations that are suddenly getting vaccinated as a response to a sudden increase in case infections, as the study assume too much of a delay between those two events.

2 Likes

Nothing to add, just thank you for everything you do. I’ve been here since 2012 and have been able to make some great strides in life by front-running trends based on information you have shared on everything from personal health, energy, economics and the environment. So grateful for all that you do and for the tribe of people who gravitate to you!

17 Likes

You would have the public and politicians screaming for their money back for a vaccine that doesn't work. Heads would be rolling at the top. This would be headlines in all major news outlets.

In our dystopian world, vax mandates, cover ups, media spins, doubling down on what doesn't work.....

16 Likes

I’m cornered right now into getting the vaccine. Dr. Chris, Any tips to lessen side effects from mrna vaccine? Would you recommend taking zinc, hydroxychloroquine or what on the counter drug to lessen risks for long term side effects of the vaccine?
is there a way to control spike protein production so it won’t hurt blood streams or managing mrna so it produce less spike proteins?
not afraid of covid but afraid of possible long term vaccine side effects. Thank you so much.

8 Likes

Same old data that tells us what we knew early on , what we expected. Though the data is not perfect , it is the best we have , and yet it tells us that we need to have further investigation, and need to rethink our policies. All in black and white. But Dr Biden, our resident in charge, continues to practice medicine without a license. And obviously knows more than we do and all the scientists doing the research. .not just in the US but around the world.
And to that end, we continue to push a vaccine as the only thing to fight this disease which seems to have much much less impact that what is pushed through the media. All the while, we force an untested , unreliable , significantly dangerous vaccine on the public that appears to offer little to no protection and actually may make you more vulnerable, and seems to do nothing for this pandemic ( except make $$$$ for for big-tech , big pharm and the tons of people getting bribes and kickbacks to push it and drugs to treat the side-effects. US government largest funder and biggest participant.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Just got my first Pfizer jab. I was facing termination and I am not ready for that just yet. Next summer when round 2 comes should have a different outcome. Anyway, I have the same concerns about the POS jab. I have been taking baby aspirin for potential clotting issues and antihistamines to help with controlling inflammation hopefully. I did some zinc/quercetin, NAC, and I am still taking turmeric/ginger, green tea and nigella sativa. I take a multivitamin, as well as C and D. My strategy is to try and reduce clotting and inflammation. I am going to roll with this until well after the second shot. Is it helping? I do not know for sure, but I certainly do not think it is hurting. I am hoping for the best. I am keeping my powder dry until they take a run at my daughter next summer. I plan to go the distance on that one job or no job. Good luck to you.

15 Likes

Not in my experience!
Was never tested; high likelihood it was COVID though.

Until we are through the next 6-8 months I’d like to disappear into the deep countryside and avoid any or at least most of the social unrest and anger.
Obvious question for those harmed to ask is, “when did you know?”

11 Likes

Dear Chris, the University of Kassel (=Germany) found out that you can destroy the spike protein with a small electrical current. You can find the article on https://news.google.de

2 Likes

There has been a lot of self-congratulatory institutional hype in the UK regarding their rapid-jab program - but now they’re saying it might have been rolled out too early.

I remember asking my family ‘why take a risky jab at the END of a covid wave’ and advised they to wait until autumn - but they didn’t listen
 Crowded jab clinics in the UK were no doubt super-spreader events too - killing off lots of vulnerable people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E89taTH86_s

7 Likes

Like a file of hippos who’ve charged down a narrow dead-end alley only to discover they are too stubborn and ponderous to extricate themselves, the corporate-medical community seems stuck on a sub-optimal path once again. No point hoping for a solution from the leadership far ahead: the combination of vanity and fear of losing position forces them to charge hopelessly toward the approaching brick wall, bellowing encouragement to their trusting followers whose only view of the path ahead is less than informative.
Isn’t it possible that their course is true? Maybe, instead of a wall there’s a wonderful field of lettuce ahead. Once wisdom consisted of pouring boiling oil into bullet wounds, before Pare introduced sealing blood vessels with needle and thread, or septic high-speed knife and saw hacking before modern operating room techniques - though causing horrible long-lasting damage and agony, didn’t approved methods reduce mortality
temporarily? One could picture the reactions of a class of today’s doctors listening to the proud healthcare descriptions of a veteran barber-surgeon of the Dark Ages and then imagine the reactions of a future class of doctors to the proud healthcare descriptions of a medical leader of today’s Dark Winter flawed vax. Neither could be convinced that their methods were deplorable- any more than getting the lead hippos to admit that the dead-end alley wasn’t the right path to the hoped-for lettuce farm. Sometimes progress depends on the ones who could look ahead and walk in a different direction.

15 Likes

Next up, head of the national library of medicine fired for spreading misinformation. lol
Regarding the argument that Vaxxed are less likely to get seriously ill
‘they catch it, have mild symptoms and get over it’. If that were the case, we would still see lower REPORTED cases because people with mild symptoms would be less likely to go to a doctor or hospital. They cant count a case unless there’s been movement by the infected person to seek medical attention.
If the vaxxed were really getting milder cases
why are they going to hospitals?

19 Likes

lyonssf’s experience taking the Holy Shot (May Pharma’s Blessings Be Upon It) along with his attempted vax-injury countermeasures gives me an idea.
If we could record what everyone did, as well as their outcomes (i.e. “any new health events post-vax”), we might be able to get a sense of what worked and what didn’t.
We might need some big numbers of participants though.
And the super enthusiastic people might decide to get pre-and-post vax d-dimer and triponen tests, which might help to establish a casual relationship between taking the Holy Shot into the body, and any unfortunate “very rare” less-than-wonderful new health events that happen afterwards.
Just as an FYI, I have seen n=4 on “ivermectin day before, day of, and day after vaccination” appear to be (at least so far) effective in avoiding “new health events” in the below-30 crowd. But given how “very rare” these events are, n=4 is a small number. That said, I have also seen (n=1) an astra zeneca vaccine (1-2 months post vax) apparently cause sleep disturbance, virus reactivation, and an overall health decline, which was not avoided by the ivermectin post-vax protocol.
That’s why I’d like some larger numbers.
FWIW I like the baby aspirin that attempts to avoid the “clotting” part of the “very rare” clotting issues post-vax.

6 Likes