My Most Important Video Yet

Video Description

This is my first video back after a YouTube strike and timeout (for reporting on a profound impact on women's health and reproductive cycles from vaccines), and its main purpose is to try and alert people as to where to find me and my reporting should a complete deplatforming by BigTech occur.

The hellish 18 months we have endured amidst the SARS-COV-2 pandemic have tested us all in many ways. But our struggle to beat back this disease (and maintain our societies and economies in the meantime) pales in comparison to the threat of another new pandemic sweeping the globe: our loss of basic freedoms and rights.

As our once treasured principles of personal privacy, free speech and bodily autonomy are dismantled (allegedly) because of a grave public health threat, how will we live, or dare I say, merely survive, in this brave new world?

What will it mean to be an American, a European or a member of Western Civilization in general after these deeply treasured beliefs become but quaint relics of the past? Can any of us really guess?

That’s why it’s more important now than ever that free-thinking, like-minded people work together to keep the lines of communication open and free flow of ideas moving. As censorship continues to silence the many voices of scientists, doctors, journalists, and concerned citizens un-beholden to corporate media interests, we need to find new communities and safe spaces to discuss ideas and maintain sanity in an ever maddening world.

Video

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64WvgCZbgJg[/embed]

Part 2

Continue to Part 2 for Insiders here.

Links

Pfizer Board Member: ‘Natural Immunity’ Against COVID-19 Needs to Be Included in Policy Discussions: https://www.theepochtimes.com/pfizer-board-member-natural-immunity-against-covid-needs-to-be-included-in-policy-discussions_3971383.html

https://oklahoma.gov/content/dam/ok/en/covid19/documents/weekly-epi-report/2021.08.25%20Weekly%20Epi%20Report.pdf

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.08.21260210v1.full.pdf

Audio

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/my-most-important-video-yet/

YAY the website is back! Keep up the good work Chris, the world would not be the same without what you have done!

6 Likes

I couldn’t get in either and then eventually I got a very different sign in screen to finally access the site. Once here, I had to sign in again. Everything seems very slow to load as well and I’ve got all new equipment as well as upgraded speed.

2 Likes

Anyway, they have the accelerator floored at the moment with the agenda - kill DWSNBIN and force the vaccine - it is safe and effective. and take your two pills with it.
Somehow we have to force something so good for you. And censor opposition to it. Yeah, that proves it is great stuff. because those who oppose it are getting rich by doing it - and advancing their careers. and getting stroked kick backs from the govt and other interests. no wait that is the FDA. CDC, pfizer, fauci and co, congress. and Twitter, amazon, gates, facebook, and google.

7 Likes

I can’t tell you how grateful I am. I’m a logical, intelligent seeker of the story behind the story surrounded by family and friends who have swallowed the programming narrative. I’m getting so much pressure to take the jab. I so appreciate your thorough research and analysis. Reassures me that I’m not crazy. Thank you so much for your mission. I appreciate you and your team, Chris!!

18 Likes

Chris. In the Spring of 2020 part of your call was to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed. The hospitals are overwhelmed. That is an actual fact, no science needed. No big data sets. People are being turned away from hospitals. The actual doctors on the ground are pleading for people to mask up, get vaccinated, and continue to be very careful. That’s how bad things really are.
I’ve been around with you since January 2020, subscribed since then. I subscribed to Peak Prosperity in June 2020. I really enjoyed your videos, a voice of reason in the middle of chaos. I agree with you on the censorship issues, see the reasoning, along with many of the doctors I follow, some for many years on Youtube, on zinc transporters and even invermectin. I bought horse paste, just in case, based on what I read, much of it directed to by you.
But you’re no longer promoting social distancing, or masks. And you said the balance of keeping our hospitals and economy both serviceable was important. The economy is coming back.
But our hospital staff are at the breaking point. My MILs nursing home keeps calling me every other day with reports of a new case (last summer when that happened 1 in 10 died). Long term covid and lifelong effects are just as much in question as the vaccine questions. But you speak nothing of those things now. You don’t seem to care anymore, about suffering 
 about saving every life you can from either economic or physical suffering. People are dying again, most of them are not vaccinated. 500 a day we are back up to again. But they are more likely getting it because they are not wearing a mask; they’ve stopped being careful, taking care of themselves, looking out for their best interests in the simplest of ways. Your advocacy for simple solutions is why I respected you last year.
What happened to those truths that you used to recognize back in Spring of 2020??
Yes, censorship is frustrating. It is a big cold machine, Youtube. But are you losing your humanity to that frustration? You don’t seem to have the same goals anymore.

8 Likes

Hi Everybody - Please accept our apologies for the interruptions in service. We had a flood of new users come into the site after premiering this video and it crashed the site multiple times. We’ve upgraded our servers to try and stay in front of it!
Welcome new people!

26 Likes

Hospital staff are overwhelmed by the sheer physiological thus metabolic burnout from the PPE, even before the new variant.

5 Likes

good to hear. i was already worried.

Chris, check out the book “Unassailable” by Mark Jefkowicz (?). He talks about how to keep your online presence as robust as possible.

1 Like

Can you tell us where? According to worldometers, here in Arizona we are having a small bump, similar to last July, and almost no increase in deaths. I met some paramedics and nurses, and their comments were mostly around the huge number of heart attacks and strokes they are seeing, they didn’t mention being overwhelmed with covid.

11 Likes

Chris
You have changed my life. The censorship & race towards totalitarianism requires truckies across the globe fighting this politicized, weaponized medicine. Here in South Carolina, DEHEC is public enemy #1, now threatening to strip physician licenses for prescribing Ivermectin. CVS refuses to fill script. Nurses are quitting. They see the truth. ICU’s don’t treat, they support. Temperatures are rising
the lying authoritarians are killing people. We have ammunition of facts, thanks to you. And a dedicated people who are challenging the false narratives originating from the hell of the criminal CDC/big pharma collusion.

14 Likes

denalizen-
You’re blaming the wrong person for hospital overflow. I suggest you focus your ire on the CDC, NIH, FDA, and now the AMA. No Treatments For You is responsible for the vast majority of the hospitalizations and deaths from COVID.
The only “interventions” CDC et al want us to have are the useless “compliance masks” and the disruptive “social distancing.” These are collective punishments - key components of the vax marketing campaign. “We will punish you until you comply and accept our highly-profitable shot.”
[at-risk 6-comorbidity-obese-elderly should probably wear the N95 in poorly-ventilated areas, which may have a protective effect. For everyone else, there’s just no point to wearing a compliance mask unless they are symptomatic.]
By contrast, early treatment provides a 70% reduction in hospitalizations and deaths for single-therapy, and from Dr McCullough’s data on his sequenced multi-drug therapy, we see perhaps a 90% reduction.
I tell you what. Once PFE/MRNA/CDC/NIH/FDA/AMA change their policy and start supporting the sequenced multidrug therapy that works well to reduce hospitalizations and deaths, and after the 90% reduction, hospitals are still overflowing (assuming the overflow isn’t about all the nurses leaving due to Pharma-corporate-imposition of “vax mandates” on our “front line heroes” many of whom have natural immunity already), then sure. Masks and social distancing. And hand washing. And hiding in the basement. Might move the needle by 10%. But no more collective punishment before sequenced multidrug therapy is approved by our sociopathic “health” organizations.
After 18 months of No Treatments For You, it is clear that the COVID19 pandemic is a financial Plebe-harvesting operation, run for the express benefit of the Stakeholders. “Sometimes a bunch of people have to die for us to make a profit.” That’s just how things go in Pharma-land. Stakeholders come first.
Anyone remember Vioxx? Or fentinyl? 50,000 dead with Vioxx, and 500,000 dead from fentinyl. COVID19 is really no different at all.
Pharma gonna pharma. Sociopaths gonna sociopath.
We’re the stupid ones if we keep falling for it.

37 Likes

Your post reminds me of this situation: Last night I came back from a drink with friends. In our street there was a man standing below a lamppost. I asked him if he was OK. “No” he said, “I dropped my car keys while opening my car, so I’m looking for them here”. “But where is your car?” I asked because there was no car in the vicinity. He pointed towards his BMW 20 meters back. “But, but, why are you looking here for your keys?”. “Well”, he explained, “here is the lamp”.
———
Sad to hear about the situation in your hospital. I understand the crunch you are in, like all others, your hands are thight behind your back. However, the situation about covid is avoidable: that is the main gist of most research papers that are being rejected. That is the conclusion of the data that is being generated worldwide, but fully ignored by MSM and the appointed and anointed “expert scientists”. It is extremely sad that most deaths and suffering could have been avoided by substances costing 1 dollar/euro per day. But no, “we” are only allowed remdesivir (doesn’t work, affects kidneys) a 3000 dollar, leaky vaccines that create a strong evolutionary pressure to worse and worse virusses in terms of R value, possibly in lethality. I do not have to link anything here, it is well-documented in Chris’s videos and in the shared links by active PP members. In other words, the suffering is avoidable, we have to stop looking for the solution in the wrong space, the only space that we are allowed to search by TPTB for whatever reason.
Take care!

17 Likes

Although it’s repeated constantly here THANK YOU CHRIS ET AL!!! Been listening since 1/20 and chased down the research myself after listening = this family was prepared both with TP & terrain & ivermectin :slight_smile: I even have a great pic of cases of TP having been delivered to the house - lining the hallway - in February 2020 :slight_smile: Actually glad to hear you begin to speak on the potential threats I have been suspecting (big pharma + corrupt govt = this insanity) making me feel a tiny bit less nuts. All your research has given me such fabulous info, I feel like you are responsible for the health and safety thus far of this family and I am so grateful!!!

Off Topic - totally understand your frustration with all the censorship, but pretty please stop the swearing. Listening with my special needs 16yo in the room and tonights video provided a few "hey Mom!!!"s. Oops was all I could reply.

That said GOD BLESS YOU AND THE TEAM!!! We need you to keep fighting - Thank You!!!

10 Likes

I visited my doctor about a month ago. He told me that ICU is basically empty at this point. Overall hospital cases have dropped dramatically.
I am not disputing what you may be seeing in your locality but that is what he told me here in New Jersey.

9 Likes

Catt, why don’t you just watch the videos when you have privacy? We talk about heavy topics here. If they shouldn’t hear swearing, they probably shouldn’t be hearing about where our country is headed either.

8 Likes

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243448

... Malone found this, by the way, and referenced it. Full credit to him for doing so. I'd missed it. If the hospital or physician refuses to treat you with anything other than Remdesivir (which has an EUA still outstanding despite failing said trials), dexamethasone, oxygen and a ventilator (which, you remember, Trump bought tens of thousands of for this explicit purpose under the DPA) they are immune from all legal action you may take due to their negligence, even if they KNOW there are other treatment options that, on the science, work. If they use those options they lose the PREP Act immunity. That's right: The US Federal Government demanded that in exchange for legal protection in all respects with regard to Covid-19 treatment only what they approved for said use could be used. Anything else and poof -- the PREP Act liability shield is gone. HHS killed every single person denied care and treatments by direct decree as they not only pay the hospitals $30,000+ to put you on a ventilator they immunized the hospitals from legal action if and only if they refused to treat you with anything not on the FDA's "approved" list. ...Nothing more than money and an absolute liability shield caused what has happened and is still happening today. There is no need for any "grand conspiracy"; the explanation is found right there in the original and official source document. It's really simple folks: If you let me collect $30,000 for every person I kill, and so long as I do it with my SUV (or some other specified implement), and by no other means, I cannot be prosecuted or sued, well..... I'm gonna get rich and a lot of people are going to get dead.
18 Likes

Went to listen to part 2, but said I have to sign up or log in to view when I am already logged in. So logged in again and nothing changed. Anybody else having this same problem?

If you google Yale or Stanford mask study you will find newly released findings on masking up.Not looking to debate the topic,I think it’s best for me not to link.Both felt it was compelling enough to release early.Hope it helps you.

2 Likes