Gratitude, Bonds, Gaza, Intuition, Corruption, Derailment, Oh My!

Originally published at: https://peakprosperitycom.bigscoots-staging.com/daily-digest/gratitude-bonds-gaza-intuition-corruption-derailment-oh-my/

In the realm of personal well-being, the practice of gratitude continues to gain recognition for its profound impact on health. Studies have shown that gratitude can lead to social, psychological, and physical benefits, including improved mental health in cancer patients and faster recovery from trauma. Regular practice of gratitude can also lead to better sleep, reduced physical pain, and improved overall health. Gratitude interventions, such as keeping a gratitude journal and expressing gratitude to others, can promote these benefits.

In the world of finance, UBS Group AG, a Swiss multinational investment bank, has reportedly failed to deliver on bonds that were due. The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has allegedly deleted the CUSIP numbers for these bonds, effectively erasing them from records. This action suggests a potential collapse of the financial system, which could lead to a massive economic depression and widespread loss of wealth.

In the political sphere, a comment by a reader of Off-Guardian suggests a possible shift in public opinion towards condemning Israel, with the media increasingly covering the plight of the people of Gaza. The reader speculates that this could be part of a larger plan to introduce Agenda 2030 and give more power to the UN or a new global authority. The reader urges caution and skepticism in these uncertain times.

Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson, in a speech at the Risk On360! Global Success Conference in Las Vegas, emphasized the importance of trusting one’s intuition and predicted a chaotic year ahead. He criticized the transgender children’s movement and offered a bleak assessment of the current political landscape, describing it as a fundamental shift in power.

In a different vein, it has been suggested that corrupt governments benefit from war as it allows them to gain power, misbehave, and act without fiscal restraint. They can use war to fund defense contractors, cronies, and corrupt regimes while also diverting attention from other matters. The film “Wag the Dog” satirizes the use of war to cover up scandals and influence elections.

In the realm of public safety, Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear declared a state of emergency in Rockcastle County after a train derailment caused a chemical spill. The incident involved at least 16 CSX train cars, including two carrying molten sulfur that caught fire. The population of Livingston, where the incident occurred, was evacuated, and a local middle school was turned into a temporary shelter. The Department of Transportation Secretary, Pete Buttigieg, has offered support to the state and local authorities.

Sources

UBS Group Fails to Deliver Bonds, DTCC Deletes CUSIP Numbers

The banks and securities firms don’t want the public knowing because once the information comes out, they are forced into bankruptcy and their gravy train is over.

Source | Submitted by deb-hawthorn

Kentucky Governor Declares State of Emergency After Train Derailment Causes Chemical Spill and Evacuations

At least 16 CSX train cars were involved in the incident in the small town of Livingston, including two cars that were transporting molten sulfur that caught on fire, according to a news release from the transportation company:
“At approximately 2:23 p.m. today, a CSX train derailed north of Livingston, KY. Preliminary information indicates that at least 16 cars were involved, including two molten sulfur cars that have been breached and have lost some of their contents which [are] on fire.”

Source | Submitted by mysterymet

Tucker Carlson Delivers Insightful Speech at Risk On360! Global Success Conference

“The right to say what you actually think,” said Carlson, “is the line” between freedom and slavery.

Source | Submitted by nils-grimley

The Distraction of War: A Tool for Corrupt Governments to Gain Power and Avoid Accountability

The potential to grab more power, misbehave more egregiously, and act with even less fiscal restraint presents itself all over, from graft to grift to just plain degenerate profligacy.

Is Mainstream Media Coverage of Gaza a Part of a Larger Agenda?

I believe from what I see that we may soon witness a ‘flip of the script.’ I believe Israel may soon be dropped by everyone but the so-called ‘alt right,’ who will elect to go down with her ship.

The Power of Gratitude: How Practicing Gratitude Can Improve Your Health and Well-Being

The positive effects linked to gratitude include social, psychological, and physical benefits, which increase the more you make gratitude a regular part of your daily routine.

Source | Submitted by bcoop

Sources

The banks and securities firms don’t want the public knowing because once the information comes out, they are forced into bankruptcy and their gravy train is over.

Kentucky Governor Declares State of Emergency After Train Derailment Causes Chemical Spill and Evacuations

At least 16 CSX train cars were involved in the incident in the small town of Livingston, including two cars that were transporting molten sulfur that caught on fire, according to a news release from the transportation company:
“At approximately 2:23 p.m. today, a CSX train derailed north of Livingston, KY. Preliminary information indicates that at least 16 cars were involved, including two molten sulfur cars that have been breached and have lost some of their contents which [are] on fire.”

Tucker Carlson Delivers Insightful Speech at Risk On360! Global Success Conference

“The right to say what you actually think,” said Carlson, “is the line” between freedom and slavery.

The Distraction of War: A Tool for Corrupt Governments to Gain Power and Avoid Accountability

The potential to grab more power, misbehave more egregiously, and act with even less fiscal restraint presents itself all over, from graft to grift to just plain degenerate profligacy.

I believe from what I see that we may soon witness a ‘flip of the script.’ I believe Israel may soon be dropped by everyone but the so-called ‘alt right,’ who will elect to go down with her ship.

The Power of Gratitude: How Practicing Gratitude Can Improve Your Health and Well-Being

The positive effects linked to gratitude include social, psychological, and physical benefits, which increase the more you make gratitude a regular part of your daily routine.

Sources

Sources