Disrupting the Data

Chris sits down once again with long time friend and colleague Dr. Dave Collum.

Known for his outspoken distrust in big government and business, the Cornell professor of Chemistry approaches and views today’s biggest issues through his lens as a scientist and teacher, deeply steeped in Ivy League Academia.

His hilarious stories and insights across a broad range of topics never shy away from the controversial, while he tackles some of our biggest social problems with his unique sense humor and irreverence.

Watch

Download

Listen

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://peakprosperity.com/disrupting-the-data/

8 Likes

BREAKING: Source Tells Children’s Health Defense CA Gov Gavin Newsom Is Injured By Vaccine Booster, Not Seen In Weeks

[sand_kitty's note--the RFK, Jr website, Children's Health Defense--seems to be down at this moment. Imagine that! This article if from a different site.]
by CD Media StaffNovember 8, 202112790
SHARE2
Children’s Health Defense Sources have told Children’s Health Defense that California Governor Gavin Newsom is injured by the Covid-vaccine booster shot he received in the last week of October. A source close to California Gov. Gavin Newsom today told The Defender the governor experienced an adverse reaction to the Moderna COVID vaccine he received Oct. 27. The source, who asked not to be identified, said Newsom’s symptoms were similar to those associated with Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS), a known side effect of many vaccines.
GBS is a neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks part of its peripheral nervous system — the network of nerves located outside of the brain and spinal cord — and can range from a very mild case with brief weakness to paralysis to leaving the person unable to breathe independently. [If it goes poorly, being put on a ventilator for weeks is frequently required. Also common is a prolonged stay in a nursing home -- often up to a year or even a lifetime.]
The governor has not been seen in public since he was photographed Oct. 27 getting his COVID booster. Newsom has pushed the vaccines on the population of California using heavy-handed tactics, including children. Robert F. Kennedy, Chairman of Children’s Health Defense declared, “However, if it’s true the governor has suffered debilitating neurological injuries following vaccination, it raises grave ethical questions about his seemingly dishonest efforts to conceal his injuries while implementing aggressive policies to force the children and working people of California to endure similar risks.” You can view scores of interviews with vaccine-injured patients on American Conversations at CDMedia.

T

20 Likes

This development has the potential to end the global vaccine mandate push.
The public can demand real safety data. And we can predict that a full accounting of safety date will be ugly!!

19 Likes

20 Likes

Thank you @sandkitty, I also couldn’t access the site and thought - what a (not) surprise.

3 Likes

Early in the pandemic - many European cities put pop-up cycle lanes everywhere - to allegedly “combat spread”. Pollution was linked to high cases & covid deaths etc.
Public Health England did a report on why minority groups are more effected by covid - it was all focused on poverty, but not a single mention of vitamin D deficiency in the report.

15 Likes

about Dr. David Jacob’s Hubrids.
If the aliens had fingerprints, they would be all over this case.

1 Like

The paper: “Paradoxical dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 by herd immunity and antibody-dependent enhancement” suggested that a Sars2 mutation blocks flu as well as giving some immunity to harsher variants:
https://www.cambridge.org/engage/coe/article-details/5eed5ac5f1b696001869033f
“Type I interferons induced by SARS-CoV-2 may interfere with influenza virus infection.5,6”

1:34:00 bell’s palsy:

7 Likes

Even Eisenhower had issues with the CIA and the MIC:

6 Likes

Sweden was the epicenter of Freya’s people. To us Freyans, Freedom is our Greatest Value.
“For without freedom”, said Freya, “all other virtues serve to mock your ancestors.”
Ref: The Oera Linda.
Therefore it is indelibly written in our Blood. No Abrahamic Monotheist can expunge it. As Lady McBeth noted, oceans of water cannot wash it off.
So we say, if you want the clot-shot, we advise against it, but it is your choice. How many Mothers have lost their children to this attempt at genocide, and are right now squeezing out their ulcers?

3 Likes

This was posted to twitter on 4 November - though it could’ve been recorded in advance: https://twitter.com/CAgovernor/status/1456325241731387397
Given that I’m a curious sort of astrologer, I looked up Newsom’s birth data, and ran a couple of things for this year for him. Health crisis is certainly not out of the question. So there’s that. But I really don’t know. I also heard that he was at Ivy Getty’s wedding this past week-end.
??? I guess we’ll find out.

5 Likes

Background. Saxons are Freya’s people. The aBantu are Lyda’s people and The asians are Finda’s people.
Freya, Lyda and Finda are three sisters, therefore they are our cousins.
Here are some of Freya’s instructions to us Saxons.

8. Meddle not with the people of Lyda, nor of Finda, because Wr-alda would help them, and any injury that you inflicted on them would recoil upon your own heads. 9. If it should happen that they come to you for advice or assistance, then it behoves you to help them; but if they should rob you, then fall upon them with fire and sword. Sandbach, William R.. The Oera Linda Book, English Translation . Kindle Edition.
1 Like

https://usrtk.org/biohazards-blog/why-we-are-suing-the-nih-for-covid-19-information/

Army whistleblower who warned vaccine could kill pilots testifies at Ron Johnson roundtable:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/nov/3/theresa-long-army-vaccine-whistleblower-testifies-/
6 Likes

The coincidences are starting to be a bit much for me. It could be confirmation bias, but not all of it.

3 Likes

This South African physician lays out the real purpose of the vaccine in a very clear and succinct manner.

Essentially, surreptitious iatrogenic genocidal depopulation.

47 Likes

All the more remarkable given his success in treating his poor COVID19 patients with “stone knives and bearskins.”
The objective, according to him: everyone gets spikes.
That’s why none of the policies make any sense. It is all about force-feeding spikes to as many people as possible.

15 Likes

I see these statements as remarkable also, given his historic work on saving lives.
One catch he did make, which may expose a certain “crazy” he has: I believe I heard him say the virus had not been isolated. That seems to be the area of crackpot science. So not sure which deep end he’s gone off? Still very compelling…

6 Likes
A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day.
https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
13 Likes

…going demonic. Yep, nailed it.

7 Likes