Beta Testers Start Here!

Originally published at: https://peakprosperitycom.bigscoots-staging.com/beta-testers-start-here/

Thank you so much for helping us test the Peak Prosperity website before releasing it to the entire Tribe. This helps us tremendously in minimizing the risk of any bugs getting released into the wild! Now that you’re here, please test whatever functions you would normally use on the website, plus some extras that maybe you don’t normally use:

• Logging in and logging out
  • Reading posts
  • Posting comments, likes, etc.
  • Sending private messages
  • Purchasing a subscription
  • Canceling a subscription
  • Open the Crash Course
  • Updating your account details
  • Whatever else comes to mind!!

Please note the following:

• Emails will not send from this site, so don’t worry if you don’t get an email you would typically expect.
  • This site will not actually process credit cards, so don’t worry about testing a purchase.
  • To test comments, PM’s, etc., start with this post so you know who is actually here to talk to you!

If you find an issue, you can report it by one of two ways:

Thanks again, and do let us know if you have any questions whatsoever.

1 Like

testing commenting

1 Like

Just to clarify the probably upcoming question of “why is the comment count not increasing in WP Site, after the above comment?”

:smiley:

The WebHook that was supposed to push your comment count to WP has failed . I am not sure why as I cannot see log results.

With this very comment here I am now testing if it just was an exception…

UPDATE

The reason these counts fail must be the .htaccess setup in front of the DEV sites at this point. Given that, the web hook cannot reach the endpoint, as it gets blocked by the password prompt and is not able to “post” those credentials.

testing the comment reply

1 Like

Thanks, everybody. Many of the updates this time around were on the blog side of the website (peakprosperitycom.bigscoots-staging.com), so we appreciate any efforts you can put into testing that side of the site as well. Appreciate it!

Hi,
Testing

can I make a block quote

It appears I can.

I get that little my scouting report has moved notice in the bottom corner and it stays until I x it out.

That might be the intention but it’s a little annoying

I clicked on the button at the bottom of Dave’s weekly report and got this.

This

The blog post above and below work just fine.

Thanks - This was something we were testing before migrating comments and I forgot to turn it off. I’ll disable it.

1 Like

Can you let me know the URL of the page you were on where you clicked the link? Thanks.

1 Like

Test reply to increase counts.